When we’re assessing the property, we will look at the following issues:
Request a Quote for Your Basement
- When did the leaking start?
- Does the moisture dry out on its own?
- How much water is visibly present?
- Are any of the other parts of the property being affected?
- Are mold or mildew present?
- Does the moisture seem to originate from the interior or exterior of the property?
- Is the leak consistent?
Our Proven Methods For Basement Waterproofing
In order to ensure the long-term health of a home’s occupants -- against harmful mold, mildew, and unwanted rodents and pets -- and to fully secure the longevity of a home’s structural integrity, we provide robust Basement Waterproofing.
Crawl Space Encapsulation
Typically, the underneath part of any house — the crawlspace is usually dark, dank, covered with cobwebs, dead rodents, water seepage, or just awful conditions, generally.
We’ve discovered that a clean, well-ventilated crawl space can save energy costs, reduce the appearance of hazardous mold or mildew, keep the rodents away, and quickly enhance the value of any home.
So, if a homeowner has a disgusting crawl space, we say this: Encapsulate it.
Encapsulation means completely cleaning out the space, allowing proper airflow to reduce moisture and rot, and to “encapsulate” or seal it with a weather-proof, moisture-fighting barrier.